Deer! Deer!

You know....

I think I hit on accident more often than this.. lol Not a bad game, Not great. A few more upgrades, and add blood it would be fun.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Simple...Fun...Addicting...

After getting 2 hours award I finally over a million feet. The Actual number being 1,459,441. Good game. Very nice.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Very Good

The game is very fun, and kinda addicting.
My advise on moving forward. Try to get your infection chance up, mixed with speed. Used the infecting bonus's, and town destroyer bonus's to buy infections that go through walls, and people.
Once again, good game.

Clock maze game 09 Clock maze game 09

I liked it. OF course enough for the portal lol

Very good. I lost, but lol. Very nice. I hope to see more like it. 20/10 I tried to get higher. Didnt work sorry.

Elder responds:

Thanks, lol. :D

Platform B Demo Platform B Demo

Pretty good for it being a demo.

Thanks for the game. Your right, it could be better. Yet I cannot imagine the ammount scripting it takes to make some of these games. So thanks for your hard work. 8/10

Kwing responds:

Once again, I didn't want it to be a demo :( I was trying to release it in full. And the scripting is partially FeindishDemon's, although I added the attack scripts.

I've been working on a platform engine of my own, but it includes acceleration/deceleration and it's taking a hell of a long time to perfect.

Thanks for your review!

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Congrads on a great game

This has to be one of my favorite games on newgrounds. The achievements add specails armors that make you want to collect all the achievements to see how cool your guy looks next. I really like this game thanks for making a great game.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Very good.

This is a very good game. The storyline for the game makes this an extremely fun game. The story, in a way, reminded somewhat of daiblo 1. The character seemed very well made. I enjoyed the dialogue and would recommend this game to anyone.

Red Baron Red Baron

Sweet.

For Starters. Gloom doom and shroom just catches your attention. The game is vibrant and overly awsome. The weapons, and comedy make it an extremely enjoyable game.

Revenge of the Stick Revenge of the Stick

This is a good game.

This is a good game. It has some simple strategic value to it, and fun. The game does tend to be a tad boring after a while.

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Great 10/10

This game is pretty good. one of m favorites, but it would be better if you could pick up enemy weapons. The work on the game and the artistry makes me give it a 10/10. The other games continue the good work.