Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

That was GREAT.

hahahaahahaha! Thats was great. The guy was preety bad to the bone till' he died. This is definently one of my faves. And He danced.

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Holy Hell.

Holy Shit. That guy may have had too much time on his hands but what he made with them is truly Awsome and I completly agree with the guy below my post. Isnt that the point of tenticle Hentai?(SHwiggs)

Deer! Deer!

You know....

I think I hit on accident more often than this.. lol Not a bad game, Not great. A few more upgrades, and add blood it would be fun.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Simple...Fun...Addicting...

After getting 2 hours award I finally over a million feet. The Actual number being 1,459,441. Good game. Very nice.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Very Good

The game is very fun, and kinda addicting.
My advise on moving forward. Try to get your infection chance up, mixed with speed. Used the infecting bonus's, and town destroyer bonus's to buy infections that go through walls, and people.
Once again, good game.

Monster Monster

EXTREMELY AWSOME

The Detail on this is amazing. You have talent. I appreciate your work. It all seems very gothic but very detailed. The shading is perfect.

woops! woops!

GREAT

HAHA!! that is great! Very nice artwork as well.

Monster Monster

VERY NICE

This looks great. The shading and the realistic view you have created show that you are a true artist. Very nice.